Views:16 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-22 Origin:Site
The high-temperature heat pump drying unit uses the reverse Carnot principle to absorb heat from the surrounding environment and transfer it to the object to be heated (the object with a higher temperature). Its working principle is opposite to the principle of the refrigerator, which is based on the reverse Carnot principle. The principle of circulation works, the former increases the temperature and the latter decreases the temperature.
How Does It Work?
1. Firstly, the dry evaporator of the refrigerant absorbs air from the outside.
2. Then, the compressor starts to work to increase the air temperature.
3. Next, the heat exchanger converts the hot air into a drying chamber.
4. Finally, the material will be dried by the hot air circulating in the drying chamb
Heating drying --Max drying temperature up to 75CCooling dryin----Min cooling temperature low to 8C
1. Heat pump dryer running cost just as 40% of oil dryer, 50% of coal burning boiler, 30% of electric boiler;
2. During drying, the material does not craze,does not distortions, non-discolouring,never degenerate, non-oxidize, drying
completely,with good Rehydration, keep nutrient content;
3. Energy saving and enironmental protection;
4. Heating drying and cooling drying,also dehumidify all in one;
5. Conventionally, materials are dried either in the field (sun drying) or using high temperature dryers (electric, gas fired, etc.). Successful outdoor drying depends upon good weather and indeterminate weather can render a product worthless. High temperature drying can damage the nutrient content and impart an unpleasant smell to the dried product.
Car Paint Booth
Wood Drying Room
Plastic Drying Room
We are glad to serve you the best!