Views:21 Author:Alex Tai Publish Time: 2020-11-20 Origin:Site
BRD Steel reinforcing wire mesh, is a multi-purpose suitable for most structural concrete slabs and footings. Made from high-strength steel welded uniformly to form a square or rectangular grid. Available in Various Mesh Orientations and Customized Purposes.
Benefit of BRD Steel Wire Mesh
1. Reinforce Concrete Structure as Internal Skeleton
2. Eliminates Construction Wastage and Reduces Costs
3. Save Time & Money With Reduced Weight And Easy Transportation
4. Quality Inspection and Control Ensures Quality Materials And Welding
5. Reduces Amount Of Steel Required For Construction by 25%
6. Decreases Construction Time and Eases Installation
Steel Wire Mesh Application
It Is used as a structural reinforcement and serves as internal skeletal structure in:
Precast building components
Precast products such as: Drainage pipes, Box & Pipe culverts, RC U-Drain pipes, Industrial concrete panels, etc.
Tension laps length should be at least equal to the design tension anchorage length necessary to develop the required stress in the reinforcement.
The length should be at least 25% more than the compression anchorage length. In the detailing of steel fabric, two cross welds are provided to transfer the stresses. In sidelaps of one-way slabs, half yield strength laps with overlap of only one cross weld are acceptable. This is commonly used in top (negative) reinforcement. Full yield strength lap should always be provided when lap length is not specific.
Contact us for more information and inquiry of the product. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp at: +6011 2281 7777.